We are sure you are receiving regular updates from your places of work, children’s schools and personal sources regarding the Coronavirus (covid-19).
In these uncertain times, we want to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Welcome Centre Hotels to support you and your travel plans. As the ongoing worldwide pandemic situation continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
As a leading hospitality and leisure facility, we continue to monitor the situation closely and are following official guidelines. As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remains our highest priority.
As a hotel, conference, events and sports facility we
• Temperature Check every guest or person visiting the hotel
• Made available hospital grade hand sanitizers and sanitizer signs at every entry point and key locations throughout the hotel, event venues and sports facilities.
• Monitor the departure points or travel origins of all our hotel guests
• Waive any hotel reservation cancellation fees for international travellers up to 24 hours before arrival.
• Increased the level of deep cleaning around the hotel especially door handles, elevator buttons, restrooms, furniture and table tops. We do ask that all guests and members continue to practice good personal hygiene especially in the gym by cleaning equipment after use and where possible to wash their hands prior to working out.
If you have returned from any of the “affected countries” DO NOT visit the hotel or gym facility for 2 weeks and self-isolate as per the government guidelines.
At Welcome Centre Hotels, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our staff are ready to welcome you with the warm Welcome Centre Hotels hospitality you’ve come to expect.
With Warm Hospitality Regards